Sunday, December 19, 2010

Opening A Master Lock Combination Recovery

HAPPY HOLIDAYS IS ...........


Well after the months I decided to give a boost to the blog that I have more careless "that the poison ".... hehe dictionary, to my crib me pa Mandaa commented that this will shake.
First, I take off your group photo of last year and the group also because we have made new a little bit ... I promise to put this year in the next few days, although we have not done yet because we managed to rehearse the 14 guys 7 times in three months.
The name of the joke for 2011 and what you have seen in the head but for the more distracted we call them "liars." Right
I put the pictures we took this Saturday happens during the recording of the cd to Recreativo Huelva who are preparing studies of slums in Huelva, and the poster that will represent the Carnival of Punta Umbria in the carnival of 2011 which fuy jury.
Well try this do not stand for long .........

0 comments:

Post a Comment