Sunday, December 19, 2010

Best Free Mmorpg Futuristic

Buried & Possible

Conray My name is Paul I am an American working in Iraq carrying a truck.
Day by day is not a bed of roses: explosions, bodies mutilated, war, weapons, horror, hell.
If not because there had never been paid enough.
now can not tell me that things are going well, I find myself trapped in a small wooden cabin, buried several feet, probably in the desert.
A bearded scumbags attacked the convoy, killed several comrades so they chose this method is sadistic for me, for economic purposes ..
claustrophobic loneliness in my mobile with me a little drums and a zippo but also noted the presence of many people, those who do laugh and ate 20 minutes work peacefully talking popcorn or dinner on Friday, poor things feel my same feelings anxiety fear, terror, panic ....
Fortunately, our agony is not real film, but that evil is really going for 90 minutes, the ideologue of this nightmare is Chris Sparling, which develops Rodrigo Cortés, the two are the club Hitchcock and Ryan Reynolds joke fooled knew what I was exposing myself .......

Buried is a monologue end of survival, a different proposal on the national scene, lauded beyond our borders.
Perhaps not an original idea, and that throughout history many directors have done similar things like Antonio Mercer "The Cabin" (1977), Last Call (2002) by Joel Schumacher or Zulo (2005) Carlos Martin Ferrara but the result is optimal.
The film's success lies in the incredible work of the actor, but above all in creating situations that introduce the viewer into the story, the room is trapped in a giant coffin, oxygen lack at times, the inner fears take over the
personal Galician director planes made impressive plays well with light and staging, a masterful job, but the argument no longer a simple kidnapping, with a straight line.
Still a good proposal for having a bad time ..... and one of the best English this year. Indirectly
is also a complaint to the institutional incompetence and corporate ruthlessness, but the protagonists of the film say that this was not the intention.
NOTE: 7.2
Year 2092 ...
The Lord of the scythe soon run out of work, being the last human who dies is a real chore.
tired I am weak my 118 years are noted, young people do not respect, I am in a white room full of cameras, I am a television attraction desktop, go rotten society.
The other day a journalist asked me a series of questions about life, my nostalgic memories are set in motion ..... Papa, Mama, the beautiful Anne, Elise, Jeanne's passionate ..... .
But really life I have lived or have not experienced any good .... they are all possible ... I think.

Possible lives of Mr Nobody is admired and hated in equal measure, considered by some religious and cosmic snafu by others.
We visited this summer, while unsuitable for such a complex architecture, the head is not in 2 nd 5 th.
With an excessive length, Jaco Van Dormael develops a three-way love story with eternal, stopping at different stages of life via changing when he sees fit, covers topics such as choice, mistakes, human doubts , constantly changing rhythm, a rollercoaster of emotions ..
visually mesmerizing
With these elements the audience catches it, but the filmmaker builds not a good tale, excessive hoarding cool elements to their characters.
Although Jared Leto is notable, however his risky proposal is worth seeing ....
NOTE: 7.5
Next stop: Exit Through the Gift Shop / NEDS

0 comments:

Post a Comment