Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What Does Cervical Mucous Look Like Before Period

Delusions of Wandering
















are days when you leave your home, your hub function, your sealed unit, your institutional attachments and you loose on the street, you know - Privatization or at unless you try. So go for a walk, and wander and think and keep thinking and your head anything, everything is hyper as in the wonderful and almost infinite network, windows open mind and let everything be happening like in the movies, but this is yours As Artaud said needed a camera strapped to mind.
The sky looks gray but it is not, the stifling heat and cold also, the skin is somewhat resistant to environmental reality. In short, everything in the city seems more real than television, contradicts all the images of the street are not the same as those of television, here's poop smells. So much time studying and yet I rationalize it seems only a intellectual form of non-living things.





When I travel by attending numerous Santiago entropies I still capturing its dynamics through the static lens, want to spring up and out of balance. I am intrigued by these places, I somehow absorb. Lefebvre remember: "I enjoy my life between the center and periphery, I am simultaneously peripheral and central." Of what is, to enjoy the wander. I enjoy every moment, perhaps thinking too much and drawing little or writing shortly. That guilt haunts me. Several months ago
comes rolling in my head - in relation to this - the memory of of permanent vacation Jim Jarmusch. Perhaps because the powerful of the film, beyond the film role, is for me the cultural value of their character, their spiritual urban dimension. That wander wander, to collect, for roam, to make an imaginary outside the general imagination. It reminds me that we have not understood in my country that public space is something political and not a fetish of consumption device as the Mall So, performer all the time, all the time to act, react to each moment. We know so little about living without certain function, we have been enslaved by the programs and it is difficult to create. Perhaps the best understood Situationists and although they are dead, today seem increasingly force: through the street art, installation, and most of the criticism exercised.
Anyway, all this has led me to thinking lately that the academic view on the city is profoundly toxic. It's kind of behaviorism technocrat who makes you a chicken without a beak. Do not cut your tongue but you the trains. And this delusion of Reason Produces Monsters. Habermas was right even with their stubborn ideologies: In the public space battles are fought meaningless.
Even with all that I'm resisting hygienist strategy, perhaps because the city is wonderfully messy and chaotic and there you have your balance. For stronger However much effort to dominate and control structures, by the modern man, this will always fail, and disregard of nature. City Stage mutates as Ignasi Sola Morales said.





0 comments:

Post a Comment